There’s a fast, free way to generate more leads with your LeadPropeller website.
And if you already have a Facebook Page for your investing business (you really should have one), there’s no reason not to implement one of the best ways to capture and connect with leads: live chat.
There are several BIG benefits to adding Facebook Messenger chat functionality to your LeadPropeller site, including:
- It’s 100% free (most chat services require a monthly subscription)
- Messenger makes it easy for sellers to contact you (the easier it is, the more leads you’ll get)
- This integration is easy to set up (follow the steps below and have it working in minutes)
Want to learn more about the Messenger chat plugin before installing it on your site? This article provides solid information on Messenger integration and explains why it might be a good fit for your business.
If you’re ready to dive in, here’s the step-by-step process for setting up live chat on your LeadPropeller website:
1. If you haven’t already, set up a Facebook Business Page.
2. After that, go to Page Settings.
3. From there, click on Messaging.
4. Under Add Messenger to your website, click Get Started.
5. In the Set Up Your Chat Plugin section, click on Set Up.
6. Follow the onscreen steps to set up the chat plugin and generate the code. After that, click the Copy Code button.
8. Click on your website and then click Edit Your Website. From there, click the Edit Website button.
9. Click on the Gear Icon and then click Website Settings.
10. In the Site Scripts box, paste the Messenger chat plugin code below any site scripts already in the box.
11. Click Done.
12. Save (top right) your site changes and click Done.
13. Now that you’re back in the dashboard, click Publish Website Changes.
14. Once changes are published, tap on Click to View Your Site.
15. The Facebook Messenger chat plugin is now installed on your LeadPropeller website. If the Messenger icon doesn’t appear on your site right away (look at the bottom-right side of your browser window), perform a hard refresh with Ctrl+Shift+R (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+R (Mac).
Congratulations! You just made it even easier for motivated sellers to connect with you and have another HUGE advantage over other investors in your market.
Need a hand getting this awesome new feature live on your site? No problem! Reach out to the LeadPropeller team and let us know how we can help.